Liberty Rock 40 Michigan £26.99 yd
Need our expert advice? Call us on 087 4455739
Need our expert advice? Call us on 062 85115
2.196 m2/2.626 yds per box
£71.00 per box
So, what’s so special about Liberty Rock 40?
Firstly, lets understand what SPC stands for ‘Stone Polymer Composite’ making Rock 40 robust, sturdy, durable and hard-wearing in comparison to other LVT floors. Rock 40 is also 100% waterproof, making it suitable for bathroom and kitchen installation. With a high-density rigid core and built-in underlay designed to minimize sound up to 18DB, Rock 40 can be laid over most subfloors with less preparation.
The UNICLIC UNIPUSH locking system makes the installation process quick, easy and DIY friendly. With an anti-scratch, anti-stain special coating the floor is designed to withstand high impact, perfect for domestic and light commercial settings.
- Modular PVC rigid acoustic planks and tiles with Uniclic Unipush locking system
- Available in plank, tile & herringbone
- 11 planks / 3 replicated herringbone parquet designs / 2 tiles
- Built in underlay / Rigid Core / 100% Waterproof
- Acoustic impact sound reduction of 18 dB
- Uniclic Unipush patented technology
- Easy to clean polyurethane surface treatment / Scratch protection
- 4 micro bevels / 10-year domestic guarantee
Liberty Rock 40 acoustic SPC luxury vinyl tile collection with built in underlay. It is built to minimize sound up to 18DB and is 100% waterproof too, making it suitable for all domestic rooms and light commercial use too.